Niagara II - Canada


Click Here for information about purchasing copies of this picture

The 1930-built sandsucker Niagara II is seen in this photograph as she was secured alongside the north end of wharf 1 in the outer harbour of the Welland Canal at Port Weller during the afternoon hours of April 30th, 1991. She had just finished unloading another cargo of sand that she had dredged up from the botton of the Niagara River about 8 miles east of the Welland Canal. Photograph by Capt. Alain Gindroz


Welland Canal Archive Home
Lakers photo library
Welland Canal Transits
Send a message
Posted: January 3, 2002       Last Revised: January 3, 2002
Photo by: Capt. Alain Gindroz - Copyright © - 1991, 2001

Site updated and maintained by Jeff Cameron