Willis B. Boyer & William P. Snyder Jr.


Click Here for information about purchasing copies of this picture

The 1911-built bulker Willis B. Boyer and her sistership, the 1912-built William P. Snyder Jr.
are seen in this photograph laid up at the Hocking Valley docks in Toledo's `Frog Pond' during the summer of 1984.
The Willis B. Boyer eventually became a museum ship in Toledo while the William P. Snyder Jr. was scrapped in Port
Colborne in 1987. Photograph by Jim Hoffman


Welland Canal Archive Home
Lakers photo library
Welland Canal Transits
Send a message
Posted: December 25, 2000       Last Revised: December 25, 2000
Photo by: Jim Hoffman - Copyright © 1984, 2000

Site updated and maintained by Jeff Cameron