She was built in Bremerhaven, Germany by Schichau Seebeckwerft Ag as their hull number 1075. Her keel was laid down during October of 1990, the launch took place in April of 1991 and she entered service during October of 1991 as European Seaway for P&O European Ferries, U.K. When this picture was added to the archives in 12/2002 she was still operational as European Seaway for Sutton Ltd., and she was under the management of P&O Ferries Ltd.
Information courtesy Lloyds Registers & Fairplay Internet Ship Register
Site updated and maintained by Jeff Cameron